At Clinica London, we often blog about the different oculoplastic treatments that we perform. Jane Olver is the oculoplastic surgeon at Clinica.
The oculoplastic treatments she performs are:
- surgical eyelift and facelift
- Blepharoplasty for baggy lower eyelid pockets. Also for eyelid lifting (blepharoplasty) for excess hooded upper eyelid skin and drooping eyelids (ptosis).
- Fillers, such as Restylane and Sculptra volumisation for facial volume loss and tear trough hollows (TearFill, Sculpt Eyes, Sculpt Visage).
- Reversal of Hyaluronic Acid fillers with Hyaluronidase (HyloFix).
- Botulinum Toxin A (eg Botox®) for peri-orbital wrinkles, hypertrophied calf muscles and excess sweating (hyperhydrosis) of the hands and feet (palmar and plantar hyperhidrosis).
To learn more about oculoplastic treatments or Jane Olver, please subscribe to our newsletter, follow our blog or contact us.