Dr Angela Tewari
MBBS, MRCP (DERM) BSC, PHD
Children & Adults
Angela trained in London at Imperial College School of Medicine and completed her dermatology training at St George’s NHS Hospitals and has been practising dermatology for over a decade.
She holds her NHS Consultant Dermatologist post at the prestigious King’s College Hospital in London. She has a wealth of experience in all aspects of adult and paediatric general dermatology, including acne, eczema, psoriasis, hair loss and skin cancer and skin surgery. Angela runs a Paediatric Clinic and Skin Cancer Screening Clinic as part of her NHS commitments. She is also training programme director for the King’s Dermatology Service. Throughout her clinical training and career she has presented clinical and research work, published in scientific journals, gained numerous prizes and accolades.
Prior to her London Dermatology training, Angela was awarded competitive fellowships (British Skin Foundation/ British Association of Dermatology/ Medical Research Council) to complete her PhD looking at the effects of UVA1 in the sunshine and how it causes damage in the skin and has a strong interest in skin cancer and skin ageing. She is still active in research on ultraviolet radiation-induced skin changes.
BASIC SELF PAY CONSULTATION FEES
Initial Paediatric £275
Initial General £250
Follow up £200
International Follow up £250
Dr Tewari sees patients as a fee assured consultant with most private medical insurance companies.
Areas of Expertise
- Paediatric dermatology
- Adult dermatology (acne, psoriasis, rosacea, eczema, unusual rashes)
- Skin cancer
- MBBS (UK)
- MRCP (DERM)
- PHD (LONDON)
Achievements and Awards
- British Association of Dermatology Award
- Michael Hornstein, European Society of Photobiology award
- British Skin Foundation/British Association of Dermatology/Medical Research Council Clinical Training Fellowship
- British Association of Dermatology THESIS award
- Michael Hornstein European Society of Dermatology and Venerology Clinical award
- European Society of Photobiology Travel award
- American Society of Photobiology Travel award
- British Society of Investigative Dermatology Travel award
Treatments and Procedures
- Excision of moles, skin cancers on the body
- Shave excision of benign unsightly lesions