6 Practical Considerations for Diagnosing and Treating Red Eye
On 27th, June 2018, Clinica London will be hosting an educational programme on red eye (followed by a social barbecue!)
The red eye event covers the following points:
- Common presentations of the red eye.
- Rare but serious causes of red eye to be referred early for specialist input.
- Diagnosing causes of red eye without the need for specialist equipment.
- The importance of the history in diagnosing the cause of red eye.
- Managing common presentations: conjunctivitis, dry eye and allergic eye disease.
- Special precautions in contact lens wearers and the young patient.
About Mr Sajjad Ahmad
Consultant Ophthalmologist, Mr Sajjad Ahmad is an expert in severe corneal and ocular surface diseases including inflammatory eye disease and corneal transplantation. He looks after patients with ocular surface diseases including dry eyes, allergic conjunctivitis and keratitis. He is a welcomed new addition to the Clinica London team and brings a new area of expertise to us all.
Registration: 18:00 – 18:30 PM
Lecture: 18:30 – 19:30 PM
Barbecue and Refreshments: 19:30 – 21:00 PM
2 Queen Anne Street