CLINICA LONDON’S COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Updated Dec 21st 2020
Tier 4 Medical care
Clinica London is a dedicated private ophthalmic and dermatology clinic for children, teenagers and adults. We are fully open for ophthalmology and dermatology face to face medical care within Tier 4 Government regulations. There is rapid access for clinical consultations, treatments and surgeries and we also provides booked video consultations.
Video Consultation Option
- Video consultation: We offer video-consultations which are either self-paying or pre-authorised by the medical insurance company.
COVID-19 safety for patients
- All staff are tested twice a week for COVID-19.
- Patients undergoing certain specified procedures at Clinica London are advised to undergo independent PCR testing less than 72 hours prior to admission, and for specified smaller treatments can have PCR or antigen test done at Clinica, at the patients’ expense.
Please book your appointment by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Reception on 020 7935 7990
For your safety
We have in place strict COVID-19 safety measures, which ensure social distancing and cleanliness.
We ask you to consult the Government website for their latest coronavirus advice for your safety, https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
We carefully follow the recommendations by Public Health England, which are equally applicable to private medical clinics.
Reasons why you can attend Clinica London safely
We aim to reduce the risk of transmission of coronavirus within the clinic and the community. We aim to ensure your safety and comfort when you visit us.
- All the staff have their temperature checked daily
- Our staff are tested twice weekly for Covid-19
- The staff wear PPE masks, and for procedures wear PPE scrubs and gloves
- The clinic environment is spacious with large rooms on two and a half floors, giving ample room for social distancing of 2 meters
- We have a small team of multi-disciplinary ophthalmology and dermatology consultant specialists
- We provide a personalised service for each patient
- We do not have sick patients or staff within the clinic.
- Unlike a busy NHS Hospital, we have only a small number of people at a time in the building.
- Our COVID-19 Clinic Safety Policy is updated regularly.
Guidance for your Clinica London visit
- We screen everyone who attends the clinic and do not see unwell patients
- Patients have their temperature measured and recorded on arrival
- Patients from aged 7 years should wear face masks in the clinic please unless there is a medical contraindication
- We have video monitored door entry so that all patients entering the building can be identified, buzzed in and ushered directly up to the clinic
- The reception on the Mezzanine floor where patients are first greeted maintains at a 3 meters distance between the receptionist and patient
- There is signage to remind patients of social distancing alcoholic gel stations in all rooms for hands
- Appointment times are spaced out to minimise the number of patients in the building at any one time
- Patients are asked to arrive on time for their appointment, so as to minimise the time spent in the clinic
- The number of companions per patient is limited to a maximum of one. However, both parents of a child may attend. The translator can attend in addition to one relative
- We encourage relatives, friends and drivers to wait outside of the premises whilst the patient is being seem
- We do not offer hot drinks in the waiting room, water is available at all times
- Patient COVID-19 testing is available by appointment, prices available on request.
If you have any questions concerning your visit to Clinica London, please do not hesitate to contact us. email@example.com or tel 020 7935 7990.
Ms Jane Olver FRCS FRCOphth, Medical Director
21t December 2020