CLINICA LONDON COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Updated 15th March 2021
We are open for medical and cosmetic EYE and SKIN care
Clinica London is a dedicated private ophthalmic and dermatology clinic for babies, children, teenagers and adults. We are fully open for ophthalmology and dermatology face to face medical care.
There is rapid access for clinical consultations, treatments and surgeries and we also provide booked video consultations.
Your safety, health and comfort is our priority.
All our staff are regularly tested for Covid-19 and have received their vaccinations.
Video Consultation Option
If you prefer to have a video-consultation this can be arranged with all our consultants, wherever you are in the world. If you have private medical insurance this should be pre-authorised.
Please book your appointment via firstname.lastname@example.org or call Reception on 020 7935 7990.
COVID-19 safety for patients
We have in place strict COVID-19 safety measures, which ensure social distancing and cleanliness, for your safety and comfort when you visit us.
We aim to reduce the risk of transmission of coronavirus within the clinic and the community. The clinic environment is spacious with large rooms on two and a half floors, giving ample space for social distancing.
We have a small team of multi-disciplinary ophthalmology and dermatology consultant specialists who do not come into contact with sick patients.
We provide a personalised service for each patient.
Unlike a busy NHS Hospital, we have only a small number of people at a time in the building.
- Staff tested twice weekly for COVID-19.
- Staff have received their vaccinations.
- Staff have their temperature checked daily
- Staff wear PPE masks, and for procedures wear PPE scrubs and gloves
- PCR or antigen lateral flow testing available on request. If you would like this please ask for details of costs.
Guidance for your visit to Clinica London
- We screen everyone who attends the clinic and do not see unwell patients. You will receive safety instructions with do’s and dont’s before you attend.
- You have your temperature measured and recorded on arrival
- You should wear a face mask in the clinic please unless there is a medical contraindication or you are aged less than 12 years old
- We have video-monitored door entry so you can be identified entering the building, buzzed in and ushered directly up to the clinic
- The reception on the Mezzanine floor where you are first greeted maintains at a 3 meters distance between the receptionist and the patient
- There is signage to remind you of social distancing alcoholic gel stations in all rooms for hands
- Appointment times are spaced out to minimise the number of patients in the building at any one time so you will have minimal contact with other patients
- You are requested to arrive on time for your appointment, so as to minimise the time spent in the clinic and avoid overlap with other patients
- The number of companions you may bring with you is limited to a maximum of one. However, if your child is attending, both parents may accompany
- Your translator can attend in addition to one relative
- Your relatives, friends and drivers are encouraged to wait outside of the premises whilst you are being seem
- We will not offer you hot drinks in the waiting room, water is available at all times
If you have any questions concerning your visit to Clinica London, please do not hesitate to contact us. email@example.com or tel 020 7935 7990.
Ms Jane Olver FRCS FRCOphth, Medical Director
15th March 2021